Thanks to the use of nitrogen in various industries, including the welding industry, the chemical industry and even the semiconductor industry, the market for industrial nitrogen generators has been gradually expanding in recent years. In order to familiarize the technicians of small and medium-sized enterprises who are new to nitrogen generators with this type of equipment, we have prepared this guide on the maintenance of nitrogen generators, which includes the following three sections.
- Maintenance intervals of nitrogen generators
- Maintenance items of nitrogen generator
- Routine maintenance of nitrogen generators
1. Maintenance intervals of nitrogen generators
- Regarding the air treatment link of the test, how about the cooling effect of the cold dryer, and the regular replacement of the pipeline cartridge (replaced every six months), so that the air quality is better?
- the nitrogen machine activated carbon replacement (12 months to replace once), activated carbon link is a process of oil removal, is the reduction of oil in the air, to avoid pollution poisoning of the nitrogen machine carbon molecular sieve.
- the nitrogen analyzer test calibration, p860 series nitrogen analyzer general life of 2-3 years, the life of the recommended replacement to avoid misjudgment of the purity of the nitrogen machine and the loss of products.
- Check the solenoid valve and pneumatic valve, to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, it is recommended that the user has a spare
- the nitrogen machine carbon molecular sieve (5-6 years to replace once) nitrogen yield analysis test to ensure that the nitrogen yield meets customer demand. To carry out maintenance according to the customer's use, the nitrogen machine carbon molecular sieve is to add or replace.
2. Maintenance items of nitrogen generator
1、Purity long-term alarm
2、Black smoke or excessive dust from silencer
3、The bottom of the nitrogen buffer tank discharges a lot of dust
4、Discharge of activated carbon particles from the bottom of the air buffer tank
5、Deviation of pressure gauge reading
6、Automatic discharge valve discharge failure
7、Valve air leakage
3. Routine maintenance of nitrogen generators
- The Air compressor should be regularly maintained, air filter, oil filter, and oil should be regularly called by the manufacturer to replace in accordance with the instructions.
- Cold dryers should check the refrigerant pressure regularly to make timely replenishment, heat sink dust should be blown with compressed air every day, and filter cartridges should be replaced regularly, the normal is 8000H, depending on the specific situation, and differential pressure.
- open the air storage tank drain once a day to drain the air condensate.
- daily check the automatic drain to avoid blockage and loss of drainage. If clogged, you can slightly open the manual valve, close the self-drainage valve and then remove the automatic drain, disassemble, and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap foam to clean it.
- nitrogen machine mainly checks the working pressure of the adsorption tower, purity, and flow rate and makes a record.
- activated carbon filter activated carbon is generally recommended to be replaced once a year.
- silencer if there is black smoke, indicating that the molecular sieve pulverization, immediately stops, and is repairs.
- the nitrogen meter is regularly calibrated once, it is recommended once every six months.
- to check the sensitivity of the pneumatic valve and solenoid valve, pneumatic valve wear affects the purity of nitrogen, this belongs to the wearing parts.
- the safety valve should be calibrated annually by the appropriate agency.