1. Adjust the front regulating valve of the flowmeter and the rear oxygen making valve of the flowmeter according to the air pressure and air volume. Do not adjust the flow at will to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
2. The opening of inlet valve and China oxygen making valve supplier should not be too large to ensure that the purity meets the requirements.
3. The valve adjusted by the commissioning personnel shall not rotate at will to avoid affecting the purity.
4. Do not move the electrical equipment in the electric control panel and do not remove the pneumatic pipeline valve.
5. The operator should regularly check the four pressure gauges on the machine and record their pressure changes as a daily record to analyze equipment failures.
6. Regularly observe the outlet pressure, flowmeter indication and oxygen purity from China factory, compare the values on the performance page, and timely solve the problems found.
7. Carry out maintenance according to the technical requirements of compressors, chillers and filters to ensure air quality. Compressors and dryers must be inspected at least several times a year. Vulnerable parts must be replaced according to equipment maintenance procedures. Filter elements that need to be repaired must be replaced immediately.
8. When maintaining the equipment, the air must be cut off (the pressure gauge of the air reservoir shows zero) and the power must be cut off for maintenance.
9. Complete the daily record form.