1. What is an oxygen generator with cylinder filling? An oxygen generator with cylinder refilling is similar to a compressed air refill station and has
Industrial oxygen concentration detector characteristics and application areas, in the gas detector industry, there are various types of test gas instrumentation, of which the oxygen
These units have been in production for many years now and work by pumping compressed air into containers when they need it. They look like portable compressors but are very user-friendly because all you need to do is connect them to available USB ports.
Oxygen Capacity: 1-100Nm³/hr
Oxygen Purity: 90-95%
Oxygen Pressure: 0.1-0.5Mpa (150-200Bar Refilling Pressure can be offered)
Container Oxygen Generators can be integrated with a compressor or oxygen cylinder filling station up to 99% purity within a container for easy shipping and on-demand, low-cost oxygen generation. To meet your specs, we can manufacture a highly efficient generation system for separating oxygen gas from the air, completely enclosed within a container.
1) Air compressor: electric drive or generator drive, air-cooled screw air compressor.
2) Air purification system: with air buffer tank, air dryer, filters, etc.
3) China PSA oxygen generator manufacturer: with adsorption towers, control system, etc.
4) Oxygen booster: can rise oxygen pressure up to 200 bar.
5) Cylinder refilling system (optional): with manifold and oxygen cylinders.
PSA container oxygen generator from a China factory uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology at normal temperature. ZMS is a round granular adsorbent full of micropores inside and outside, which has the characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has a higher diffusion rate while O2 has a lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. By controlling the on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure, and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create a continuous flow of oxygen with required purity.
1) Adopt a human-computer interface and intelligent control to make simple operations and supply qualified oxygen gas quickly.
2) High-efficiency filling technology of molecular sieve, makes ZMS much tighter, firmer, and longer service life.
3) Adopt internationally famous brands of PLC and pneumatic valves, to switch automatically and make operation more stable.
4) Pressure, purity, and flow rate are stable and adjustable and can meet different requirements of customers.
5) Compact structure, nice appearance, and small occupation area.
1)Sewage treatment: oxygen-enriched aeration for activated sludge, pond oxygenation, and ozone sterilization.
2)Glass melting: combustion-supporting dissolution, cutting to increase yield and extend the service life of stoves.
3)Pulp bleaching and paper making: changing chlorinated bleaching to oxygen-enriched bleaching with low-cost, sewage treatment.
4) Non-ferrous metal metallurgy: oxygen-enriched smelting of steel, zinc, nickel, lead, etc. PSA technology is gradually taking the place of cryogenic technology.
5) Petrochemical and chemical industry: increasing the reaction speed and chemical production output by adopting oxygen-enriched oxidizing reaction.
6) Ore treatment: use oxygen in gold, etc. production process, to improve precious metal extraction efficiency.
7) Aquaculture: increasing dissolved oxygen in water by oxygen-enriched aeration to vastly improve fish yield, also can use oxygen when transporting lives fish.
8) Fermentation: replacing air with oxygen in fermentation to drastically improve efficiency.
9) Drinking water: providing oxygen to the ozone generator for sterilization.
10) Medical: oxygen bar, oxygen therapy, physical health care, etc.
Hot Tags: Container Oxygen Generator supplier, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buy, Customized, Factory, China, Made in China, Price
A battery-powered container oxygen generator: then plug them into your host computer whenever needed! They can be battery-powered or operated by electricity from batteries (I use the latter). Make sure you buy the right size unit though — large ones will take up more space than small ones!
1. Adjust the pressure regulating valve in front of the flowmeter and the nitrogen production valve behind the flowmeter according to the gas pressure and gas consumption. After the adjustment is completed and the purity reaches the standard, do not ...
1. Before using the nitrogen generator, the user needs to read the nitrogen generator operating manual carefully and accept the operation training from the manufacturer. 2. The installation site of the nitrogen generator should be reasonable and should not be ...
The selection of the installation site of the nitrogen generator is the most neglected by the staff. Often after the nitrogen generator is purchased, a place is found at will, and it is used immediately after piping, without any prior ...
Nitrogen generators are used in many industries, such as petrochemical, coal chemical, natural gas chemical, heat treatment, bright annealing, protective heating, green grain storage, food nitrogen-filled packaging, vegetable preservation, wine sealing (canning) and preservation, etc. . If the nitrogen generator ...
PSA pressure swing adsorption nitrogen generator is also called carbon molecular sieve nitrogen generator. As the name suggests, its core component is carbon molecular sieve. Carbon molecular sieves have very strict requirements on the working environment. It is required that ...
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.