1. Introduction The air supply in aquaculture is an important issue for the development of the industry. Pure oxygen oxygenation technology has widely been used
As a Quality Assurance of high-quality Cryogenic Liquid Oxygen Plant supplier, our plants have strict contract auditing involving all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
Liquid Oxygen Capacity: 50-1300Nm³/hr
Liquid Oxygen Purity: ≥99.6%
Liquid Oxygen Pressure: 0.2Mpa
Cryogenic liquid oxygen plants solve the technical problems of gas volatilization when filling low-temperature gas cylinders. The liquid oxygen filling device of the low-temperature gas cylinder includes a liquid oxygen tank and a low-temperature gas cylinder. The low-temperature gas cylinder is equipped with a liquid phase valve and gas phase valve respectively.
Compared to gaseous air separation plants, cryogenic liquid oxygen plants need more cooling consumption.
According to the different yield of cryogenic liquid oxygen plants, we adopt various refrigerating cycle processes, like booster-expanding refrigeration, low-temperature pre-cooler refrigeration, and recycling compressor with high-low pressure expander refrigeration, etc. to reduce the power consumption.
DCS or PLC systems are used, aided by on-site instruments, to make the complete system stable, reliable, and easy to operate.
1) Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
2) Process design and validation before bulk production.
3) Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, all raw materials reach the world's advanced level.
4) On-site inspection of all processes, inspection record keeps traceable for 3 years.
5) All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
6) Qualified and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
7) 100% inspection of finished systems before shipment.
8) Regular training for inspection staff
Hot Tags: Cryogenic Liquid Oxygen Plant, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buy, Customized, Factory, China, Made in China, Price
The phenomenon of soot spraying of nitrogen generators is also called carbon molecular sieve pulverization, which occurs because the carbon molecular sieve is not tightly pressed or the carbon molecular sieve is loose. Structural faults of the adsorption tower caused ...
PSA pressure swing adsorption nitrogen generator is also called carbon molecular sieve nitrogen generator. As the name suggests, its core component is carbon molecular sieve. Carbon molecular sieves have very strict requirements on the working environment. It is required that ...
Gases that are heavily used in modern rocket and aerospace technology are nitrogen and helium. Their main applications are: 1. As an energy source, it is used to operate various pneumatic valves and components (helium gas should be used to ...
The pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is an automatic equipment that uses zeolite molecular sieve as the adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and decompression desorption to adsorb and release nitrogen from the air, thereby separating oxygen. Zeolite ...
How to match the air compressor to the nitrogen generator? This is a problem that plagues many customers. First of all, it is necessary to clarify the parameter requirements of the nitrogen generator (flow rate, purity, pressure, dew point, etc.), ...
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.