Air is a kind of gas that people depend on for survival. If people leave oxygen, they will lose their lives in severe cases, but
1. What is an oxygen generator with cylinder filling? An oxygen generator with cylinder refilling is similar to a compressed air refill station and has
Medical Oxygen System In Container has been designed to be used by people from all walks of life. It’s environment-friendly and does not require special equipment for immediate use, like protective masks and gloves for example.
Oxygen Capacity: 1-100Nm³/hr
Oxygen Purity: 93±3%
Oxygen Pressure: 0.1-0.5Mpa (150-200Bar Refilling Pressure can be offered)
Medical oxygen systems in container manufacturers produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on-site and offer a cost-effective, reliable, and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid.
PSA medical oxygen system in containers from China factory uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology at normal temperature. ZMS is a round granular adsorbent full of micropores inside and outside, which has characteristics of selective adsorption. N2 has a higher diffusion rate while O2 has a lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. By controlling the on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create a continuous flow of oxygen with required purity.
1) Air compressor: electric drive or generator drive, air cooled screw air compressor.
2) Air purification system: with air buffer tank, air dryer, and filters, etc.
3) PSA oxygen generator: with adsorption towers, control system, etc.
4) Oxygen booster: can rise oxygen pressure up to 200Bar.
5) Cylinder refilling system (optional): with manifold and oxygen cylinders.
No matter how far your gas using point is, no matter how bad the natural environment is, no matter whether there is water & power supply or not, ZHONGRUI China medical oxygen system in a container manufacturer can supply professional solutions for your required on-site oxygen.
ZHONGRUI China medical oxygen system in a container supplier can be viewed as a mobile oxygen-making center, to provide oxygen and cylinder refilling continuously for different working sites.
|Flexible||• Be you own supplier
• On-site and mobile solutions
• Produce gas when and where you need it
• Get a solution that exactly fits your needs
|Cost Savings||• Low installation and running costs
• run on electricity only
• Minimum maintenance
• Having your own supply prevents downtime due to gas shortage
• Quick pay-back - often less than a year
|Easy Operation||• Fully automated oxygen generators
• Minimum maintenance
• Easy installation and operation
|High Quality||• Only quality components are used
• Durable and reliable oxygen generators
Medical Oxygen System In Container, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buy, Customized, Factory, China, Made in China, Price
There are different kinds of cylinders available for sale in Medical Oxygen System In Container; including cylinder type B, C & D as well as cylinders for liquid nitrogen (for cryopreservation) which are great for preservation purposes such as storage of organs or even brain tissue from patients who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease (which is commonly known as "Alzheimer's" disease).
Gases that are heavily used in modern rocket and aerospace technology are nitrogen and helium. Their main applications are: 1. As an energy source, it is used to operate various pneumatic valves and components (helium gas should be used to ...
How to match the air compressor to the nitrogen generator? This is a problem that plagues many customers. First of all, it is necessary to clarify the parameter requirements of the nitrogen generator (flow rate, purity, pressure, dew point, etc.), ...
Food vacuum nitrogen-filled packaging is the process of putting food into a packaging bag, extracting the air in the packaging bag to reach a predetermined degree of vacuum, then filling it with nitrogen, and then completing the sealing process. Food ...
The phenomenon of soot spraying of nitrogen generators is also called carbon molecular sieve pulverization, which occurs because the carbon molecular sieve is not tightly pressed or the carbon molecular sieve is loose. Structural faults of the adsorption tower caused ...
1. Before using the nitrogen generator, the user needs to read the nitrogen generator operating manual carefully and accept the operation training from the manufacturer. 2. The installation site of the nitrogen generator should be reasonable and should not be ...
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.