Daily maintenance of air compressor:
(1) Drainage of oil and gas drums: Open the drain valve of oil and gas drums a little before starting the machine to drain the condensed water during shutdown, and close it immediately when there is lubricating oil flowing out.
(2) Check the oil level: the oil level should be above the alarm line.
(3) Check the changes of parameters such as exhaust temperature, lubricating oil temperature, and motor temperature when the air compressor is running.
(4) Check whether the pipeline is leaking and whether the pipe joint is loose.
(5) Whether there is any abnormal sound when the air compressor is running.
Filter routine maintenance:
(1) Check whether the drain valve at the bottom of the filter works normally.
(2) Check whether the differential pressure gauge of the filter is in the normal display position.
Daily maintenance of nitrogen making equipment:
(1) Whether the manually operated valve is sensitive and normal.
(2) Check whether the pressure value of the two-piece is at the set value.
(3) Check whether the instrument display is normal.
(4) Check the muffler for black powder.