In the process of taking nitrogen from the nitrogen generator, the reasons for the decrease in nitrogen purity are generally as follows:
1. The adsorption pressure of the nitrogen generator is unstable. First, the adsorption pressure is too high, exceeding 0.8Mpa. Second, the adsorption pressure is too low, lower than 0.6Mpa.
2. The gas source contains too much water and oil.
3. There is air leakage at the air outlet interface.
4. Too much air intake will make the pressure rise too fast.
5. The molecular sieve in the adsorption tower is poisoned.
Possible solutions are as follows:
1. Reduce/increase the intake pressure to the required range.
2. Install a storage tank before the air inlet of the nitrogen generator, and install an oil-water separator.
3. Remove the air outlet interface and re-plug it.
4. Adjust the inlet valve of the nitrogen generator to reduce the intake air.
5. Replace the molecular sieve in the adsorption tower.