Medical oxygen system in container produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on site and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid.
PSA medical oxygen system in container uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology in normal temperature. ZMS is round granular adsorbent full of micro pores inside and outside, which has characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has higher diffusion rate while O2 has lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. With controlling on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create continuous flow of oxygen with require purity.
1) Air compressor: electric drive or generator drive, air cooled screw air compressor.
2) Air purification system: with air buffer tank, air dryer and filters, etc.
3) PSA oxygen generator: with adsorption towers, control system, etc.
4) Oxygen booster: can rise oxygen pressure up to 200Bar.
5) Cylinder refilling system (optional): with manifold and oxygen cylinders.
No matter how far your gas using point is, no matter how bad natural environment is, no matter whether there is water & power supply or not, ZHONGRUI medical oxygen system in container can supply professional solutions for your required on-site oxygen.
ZHONGRUI medical oxygen system in container can be viewed as a mobile oxygen-making center, to provide oxygen and cylinder refilling continuously for different working sites.
• Be you own supplier
• On-site and mobile solutions
• Produce gas when and where you need it
• Get a solution that exactly fits your needs
• Low installation and running costs
• run on electricity only
• Minimum maintenance
• Having your own supply prevents downtime due to gas shortage
• Quick pay-back - often less than a year
• Fully automated oxygen generators
• Minimum maintenance
• Easy installation and operation
• Only quality components are used
• Durable and reliable oxygen generators