WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD is a hi-tech company specializing in research and development, manufacture and service of nitrogen and oxygen plants.
WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD main products include: Nitrogen generator Oxygen generator Cryogenic air separation plants. We can offer our customers with high quality products and services, also with complete best business solutions to fit customer demands. We sincerely wish to cooperate with domestic and overseas friends to create better life together！
- How is nitrogen used in the welding process?Nitrogen is extremely suitable as a protective gas, mainly because of its high cohesive energy. Only under high temperature and pressure (> 500C, >100bar) or with added energy can chemical reaction occur.Read More
- Changing minds to save money with industrial gas suppliesThe scientific industries have converted from bulk gas contracts to on-site nitrogen gas generators much faster. However, due to long and strict contracts that are hard to opt out of, the industrial manufacturing sector has been limited in how quickly they can switch over to gas generators.Read More
- What is the Old Bottle Effect?Old Bottle Effect is the changing of a whisky's flavor over time. This is also true of wine and the primary cause is thought to be oxidization, or in other words the reaction of the liquid with oxygen.Read More
- How to turn your tap water into wineEver wondered if you could turn tap water into wine? Well now you can, according to San Francisco based company Ava Winery, who are planning to offer ‘designer wines’ based purely on water and no grapes are required.Read More
- Using gas cylinders can be a fatal mistakeGas cylinders are widely used by factories around the world, supplying the gases they require for a variety of industrial applications.Read More
- What caused O₂ shortage and how can you protect your supply chain?With CO2 being used extensively in the food and beverage industry there is a good chance that your business has felt, and may still be experiencing, the effects of the recent CO2 shortage in Europe.Read More