Box-type oxygen generator (purity from 93% to 99.5%) is an oxygen generating system mainly with portable & moving convenience.The oxygen is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology.The whole set of compressed air system as well as the oxygen generator system is integrated in the container or box.
|Model||O2 Capacity||O2 Purity||O2 Pressure||Dimensions L×W×H|
PSA box-type oxygen generator uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology in normal temperature. ZMS is round granular adsorbent full of micro pores inside and outside, which has characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has higher diffusion rate while O2 has lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. With controlling on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create continuous flow of oxygen with require purity.
Owing to different adsorption capacity of molecular sieve towards oxygen and nitrogen, ZR box-type oxygen generator can separate fresh and pure oxygen from air directly, and supply oxygen continuously after switch on. Oxygen purity can reach 90% after working 5 minutes. It is safe, convenient, clean, green, and economical.
1) Low energy consumption.
2) Simple operation, easy start on/off, small occupation area, low maintenance cost.
3) Advanced technical process, good operation flexibility, high operation reliability.
4) High degree of automation, available at any moment, without hidden dangers.
5) Equipped with castors at the bottom, can be moved conveniently to any place.
1) Sewage treatment: oxygen-enriched aeration for activated sludge, ponds oxygenation and ozone sterilization.
2) Glass melting: combustion-supporting dissolution, cutting to increase yield and extend the service life of stoves.
3) Pulp bleaching and paper making: changing chlorinated bleaching to oxygen-enriched bleaching with low cost, sewage treatment.
4) Non-ferrous metal metallurgy: oxygen-enriched smelting of steel, zinc, nickel, lead, etc. PSA technology is gradually taking the place of cryogenic technology.
5) Petrochemical and chemical industry: increasing the reaction speed and chemical production output by adopting oxygen-enriched oxidizing reaction.
6) Ore treatment: use oxygen in gold, etc. production process, to improve precious metal extraction efficiency.
7) Aquaculture: increasing dissolved oxygen in water by oxygen-enriched aeration to vastly improve fish yield, also can use oxygen when transport live fish.
8) Fermentation: replacing air with oxygen in fermentation to drastically improve efficiency.
9) Drinking water: providing oxygen to ozone generator for sterilization.
10) Medical: oxygen bar, oxygen therapy, physical health care, etc.