Oxygen is used in many areas. For example, artificially produced oxygen is used in fish farming, drinking water treatment, metallurgy, biogas plants and in the food industry. Oxygen must be available in a specific purity particularly when used in the medical field, e.g. in the operating theatres of hospitals and veterinary clinics. In this regard, the purity indicates the proportion of oxygen in the total gas mixture.
Medical oxygen generator can produce medical oxygen, which has an oxygen purity of 93%-95%, meets the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia for medical gases as well as ISO standards 7396-1:2016 for pipeline systems for medical gases and 13485:2016 for the quality management system for medical device manufacturers.
PSA medical oxygen generator uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology in normal temperature. ZMS is round granular adsorbent full of micro pores inside and outside, which has characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has higher diffusion rate while O2 has lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. With controlling on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create continuous flow of oxygen with require purity.
1) Adopt human-computer interface and intelligent control to make simple operation and supply qualified oxygen gas quickly.
2) High-efficiency filling technology of molecular sieve, to makes ZMS much tighter, firmer and longer service life.
3) Adopt international famous brands PLC and pneumatic valves, to switch automatically and make operation more stable.
4) Pressure, purity and flowrate are stable and adjustable, can meet different requirements of customers.
5) Compact structure, nice appearance, and small occupation area.
• Be you own supplier
• On-site and mobile solutions
• Produce gas when and where you need it
• Get a solution that exactly fits your needs
• Low installation and running costs
• run on electricity only
• Minimum maintenance
• Having your own supply prevents downtime due to gas shortage
• Quick pay-back - often less than a year
• Fully automated oxygen generators
• Minimum maintenance
• Easy installation and operation
• Only quality components are used
• Durable and reliable oxygen generators