After the nitrogen generator has been used for a period of time, various failures will occur. We have given some solutions for some problems in the daily use of the nitrogen generator for your reference. What problems are prone to occur during the use of nitrogen generators? The following is a detailed introduction to various problems and solutions in the use of nitrogen generators.
Self-inspection method of nitrogen generator:
1. Remove the sealing nut from the outlet of the air source and the inlet of the nitrogen generator, (please save it for future self-inspection equipment) and connect them with a Φ3 air pipe to prevent air leakage .
2. First start the air source of the nitrogen generator, then the pressure indicator of the air source rises, when the air pressure reaches 0.4Mpa.
3. Turn on the power switch of the nitrogen generator again, and tighten the nitrogen output sealing cap of the nitrogen generator. At this time, the two flow indicators of the nitrogen generator both display about 500ml/min; the output pressure rises slowly in about 15 minutes, and when it reaches the set value (0.4MPa), the flow rate drops, and finally displays "000", It means that the self-test of the instrument is qualified. If the displayed number is greater than 0, please check the output port with soap to see if the nut is tightened.
4. After completing the above operations, shut down the machine and remove the nut of the nitrogen output port, and connect the gas equipment (or gas purification device) with the pipeline.
How to Check Nitrogen Generator Leakage
When the nitrogen pressure of the nitrogen generator does not reach the set value, first observe the flow meter. If the flow rate is larger than usual, it can be concluded that there is a leak point in the entire system.
Treatment method: turn off the power of the nitrogen generator, remove the gas circuit, seal the nitrogen outlet with a sealing nut, turn on the power of the nitrogen generator, check whether the pressure can reach the set value, and see if the flow rate display can reach "000", If the flow display can return to zero, it means that there is no gas leakage in the nitrogen generator itself. Please check the pipeline after the gas output port and the gas equipment for gas leakage. If the flow rate display cannot return to zero, then there is an air leak in the nitrogen generator, please use soap to check whether there is air leak in the drying tube.
When the instrument is started frequently, there may be a gas leak in the nitrogen generator. Please check whether the nitrogen flow rate display is consistent with the actual gas consumption of the gas equipment. If the difference is too large, it can be concluded that there is an air leak in the entire system. Please check the leak point according to the above faults, and check the air drying tube with soap Whether there is air leakage.
Nitrogen Generator Troubleshooting
1. The nitrogen generator does not produce nitrogen
Fault phenomenon: The nitrogen generator does not produce nitrogen, and the output pressure is not.
Failure analysis: The reasons why the nitrogen generator does not produce nitrogen are: the electrolytic cell is necrotic; the electrolytic cell is not voltaged; the control board is broken; there is no input air;
2. The electrolytic current of the nitrogen generator is too large
Fault phenomenon: The electrolysis current of the nitrogen generator exceeds the electrolysis current during normal nitrogen production.
Fault analysis: There are many reasons for the excessive electrolytic current of the nitrogen generator, such as: the emptying solenoid valve is broken; the inner and outer cylinders of the electrolytic cell are short-circuited; the electrolytic cell network has poor permeability;
3. The output nitrogen is impure
Fault phenomenon: The purity of the nitrogen gas output by the nitrogen generator is not enough.
Fault analysis: There are many reasons for the impure nitrogen output: the pressure difference between the nitrogen generator air pressure and the air source pressure is too small; the emptying solenoid valve is broken or blocked; the electrolyte concentration is low; Big wait.
4. The output nitrogen pressure is low
Fault phenomenon: The nitrogen pressure output by the nitrogen generator is low.
Fault analysis: The reasons for the low output nitrogen pressure are: low input air pressure or small flow rate; broken pressure regulator valve; air leakage from the emptying needle valve; air leakage from the silica gel drying tube; air leakage from the nitrogen output air circuit, etc.
5. There is noise during the operation of the nitrogen generator
Solution: Use a wrench to properly adjust the tightness of the nut on the solenoid valve, not too tight; if it doesn’t work, you need to disassemble the solenoid valve to clean the inside (the noise is mainly due to impurities in the internal organs of the solenoid valve), if it still doesn’t work after cleaning, it must be replaced new.
6. The nitrogen generator does not work when it is turned on, and the display panel has no display
Solution: check whether the power supply has electricity; check whether the insurance is burned out, the insurance is located in the wire socket behind the instrument (with an insurance pattern), use a small "one" word screwdriver or a sharp metal tool to pry outwards to take it out, the insurance is; See if the indicator light on the circuit board inside the instrument is on. If it is not on, check whether the fuse on the circuit board is burned out. If it is burned out, replace the 3A fuse. If it still does not display after replacement, replace the power supply, etc.
Common problems with nitrogen generators are:
(1) The air filter, freeze dryer, and air storage tank are not properly drained.
(2) The freeze dryer does not refrigerate and no personnel find it in time.
(3) There is no activated carbon degreaser at the front of the nitrogen generator.
(4) A large number of black particles are ejected from the silencer of the nitrogen generator.
(5) Some pneumatic valves are damaged.
(6) The air filter element has not been replaced until now.
The nitrogen generator solution to the problem is as follows:
(1) Timing drains are installed at the sewage outlet of the air storage tank to reduce the load pressure of post-treatment.
(2) For normal use of equipment, pay attention to check whether each timing drain is draining normally, whether the air pressure is above 0.6mpa, and compare the inlet and outlet of the dryer to see if there is a cooling effect. Check that the nitrogen purity is stable.
(3) The air filter must be changed every 4000 hours.
(4) The activated carbon filter can effectively filter oil and prolong the service life of high-quality carbon molecular sieves. Activated carbon needs to be replaced every 3000 hours or every 4 months.
(5) Pneumatic valves and solenoid valves of the nitrogen generator are recommended to prepare one for each type of action components to prevent future troubles.