Lower cost oxygen for your oxy-acetylene cutting and welding operations with an oxygen generator. On Site’s O2 generator system is surprisingly affordable, and eliminates the need to move O2 cylinders forever. Our oxygen generator for welding and cutting is simple, reliable and easy to operate.
|N2 Purity||≤10ppm O₂||≤10ppm O₂||≤10ppm O₂||≤10ppm O₂||≤10ppm O₂||≤10ppm O₂|
|Power||≤1.3KWh/Nm³ O₂||≤0.85KWh/Nm³ O₂||≤0.68KWh/Nm³ O₂||≤0.65KWh/Nm³ O₂||≤0.65KWh/Nm³ O₂||≤0.65KWh/Nm³ O₂|
Low pressure process is introduced for oxygen generator for welding and cutting to reduce power consumption and improve security of operation. Corresponding professional software is used for process distillation calculation and structure calculation in the design of unit equipment, to ensure high performance and high reliability.
In order to meet market requirements, besides produce common external compression oxygen generator for welding and cutting, we also have developed series internal compression process to reduce installation workload and maintenance of the complete equipment.
We have developed skid-mounted purification system, to reduce time of on-site piping installation.
1) Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
2) Process design and validation before bulk production.
3) Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, all raw materials reach the world advanced level.
4) On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keeps traceable for 3 years.
5) All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
6) Qualified and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
7) 100% inspection of finished systems before shipment.
8) Regular training for inspection staff