90%-95% oxygen generator have been widely used in various fields, including steel, petrochemical, medicine, electronics, textile, thermoelectricity, automobile, machinery manufacturing, aerospace and many other fields.The company will be dedicated to the general customer service, to save operating costs for users is our goal, customer satisfaction is our purpose.We will always uphold the "quality as life, service as the cornerstone" of the enterprise spirit, and strive to jintian gas to become a compressed air purification industry leader.
PSA 90%-95% oxygen generator uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology in normal temperature. ZMS is round granular adsorbent full of micro pores inside and outside, which has characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has higher diffusion rate while O2 has lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. With controlling on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create continuous flow of oxygen with require purity.
1) Adopt human-computer interface and intelligent control to make simple operation and supply qualified oxygen gas quickly.
2) High-efficiency filling technology of molecular sieve, to makes ZMS much tighter, firmer and longer service life.
3) Adopt international famous brands PLC and pneumatic valves, to switch automatically and make operation more stable.
4) Pressure, purity and flowrate are stable and adjustable, can meet different requirements of customers.
5) Compact structure, nice appearance, and small occupation area.
1) Sewage treatment: oxygen-enriched aeration for activated sludge, ponds oxygenation and ozone sterilization.
2) Glass melting: combustion-supporting dissolution, cutting to increase yield and extend the service life of stoves.
3) Pulp bleaching and paper making: changing chlorinated bleaching to oxygen-enriched bleaching with low cost, sewage treatment.
4) Non-ferrous metal metallurgy: oxygen-enriched smelting of steel, zinc, nickel, lead, etc. PSA technology is gradually taking the place of cryogenic technology.
5) Petrochemical and chemical industry: increasing the reaction speed and chemical production output by adopting oxygen-enriched oxidizing reaction.
6) Ore treatment: use oxygen in gold, etc. production process, to improve precious metal extraction efficiency.
7) Aquaculture: increasing dissolved oxygen in water by oxygen-enriched aeration to vastly improve fish yield, also can use oxygen when transport live fish.
8) Fermentation: replacing air with oxygen in fermentation to drastically improve efficiency.
9) Drinking water: providing oxygen to ozone generator for sterilization.
10) Medical: oxygen bar, oxygen therapy, physical health care, etc.