Cryogenic liquid oxygen plants solve the technical problems of gas volatilization when filling low temperature gas cylinders. The liquid oxygen filling device of the low-temperature gas cylinder includes liquid oxygen tank and low-temperature gas cylinder. The low-temperature gas cylinder is equipped with liquid phase valve and gas phase valve respectively.
Comparing with gaseous air separation plant, cryogenic liquid oxygen plant need more cooling consumption.
According to different yield of cryogenic liquid oxygen plant, we adopt various refrigerating cycle processes, like booster-expanding refrigeration, low temperature pre-cooler refrigeration, recycle compressor with high-low pressure expander refrigeration, etc. to reduce the power consumption.
DCS or PLC system are used, aided by on-site instruments, to make the complete system stable, reliable and easy to operate.
1) Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
2) Process design and validation before bulk production.
3) Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, all raw materials reach the world advanced level.
4) On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keeps traceable for 3 years.
5) All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
6) Qualified and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
7) 100% inspection of finished systems before shipment.
8) Regular training for inspection staff